Job Role: Design Support
Nicholas Anthony is an established family run business with showrooms in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Ascot, Colchester and Cambridge. If you’re looking to work for the industry leader in independent kitchen design, a company with a talented team of innovative design experts and an award winning customer service team, then you’re looking to work for Nicholas Anthony. With a company so dedicated to the idea of nurturing talent and helping individuals to fulfil their potential, Nicholas Anthony will provide you with the environment to learn, grow and make your mark in the design industry.
We are looking to recruit a Design Support to be based in Ascot who will provide the necessary assistance to the Design Consultant and Operations team to facilitate any given design project through to final completion. They will need to be self-motivated and driven individuals with a flair for design. The role will also require them to be able to develop good working relationships with all types of customers, have fine listening skills, be capable of multi-tasking and prioritising to suit client and team needs. An individual with experience in the kitchen design industry is highly desirable but not an essential aspect for the role.
Some of the tasks the Design Support will need to carry out include:
- To provide a professional service and an excellent standard of customer service
- To provide design and administration support in all areas as required
- To assist and undertake design work for Design consultants.
- To prioritise workloads and manage time effectively to meet deadlines and targets according to schedule of works and projects plans
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients and other staff as necessary
- To welcome clients and visitors accordingly and to answer phone calls and enquiries efficiently and effectively according to company procedures
- To maintain showroom standards, including current literature and samples from preferred supplier.
- Carry out related showroom administration duties and work with Design Consultants and Marketing on the organisation and delivery of showroom events
- A clear and effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-motivated and organised individual who demonstrates good time management and can work well under pressure to achieve important targets and deadlines
- A good problem-solver
- An individual who demonstrates good attention to detail
- A team player who works well with others and provides help and support to their colleagues
- A flexible and adaptable individual who can adjust to changes in the working environment.
- A good understanding and confident in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Desirable Skills:
- An understanding of: Fusion 2020 or similar, EasyQuote or similar, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Interest in interior design and colour co-ordination
- GCSE C English Language or equivalent
- GCSE C Maths or equivalent
- Design Qualification or Degree
- Previous Design role
- Previous experience working in Kitchen and Bathroom industry
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.