Nicholas Anthony is a family-run luxury interior design business located in the most lavish locations across London and the South East. Established in 1963, Nicholas Anthony has a long-established reputation for its excellent, all-round design and installation service, each of its bespoke designs is adapted to suit its clients’ needs and individual tastes.
This job opportunity is based in Colchester, Essex. The Nicholas Anthony team is diverse, yet close-knit which will enable you to work with a range of ideologies and have a social working experience.
Social Media Executive Job Description:
You will be able to manage all social media channels, campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction. You will be able to research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficacy. You will liaise with the five showrooms and various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
Social Media Executive Job Duties:
- Oversee all company social media accounts management
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinate social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manage social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audit and analyse social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyse social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Tasks must deliver results
Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Marketing or Social Media (desired, but not essential), Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
Salary will be dependent on candidate experience.
For further information, or to apply for this role please contact Hayley Chilver with a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org